Jinan Longli Hydraulic Device Co.,Ltd
Pressure Reducing Valves,Water Pressure Reducing Valve,Reducing Valve,Watts Pressure Reducing Valve
Pressure reducing valves has two types, direct operated type and pilot operated type.
Models DR are pilot operated reducing valves. They reduce pressure in a branch circuit lower than that of the main circuit. The valve design is capable of maintaining a precise pressure setting even at high flow.
Models ZDR are 3-way direct operated pressure reducing-relieving valves. They maintain a [reduced" pressure in a branch circuit and permit [relieving" pressure spike occurrences in the reduced branch circuit. Options for pressure ranges and operator adjustment options are within the scope of the modular Reducing Valve portfolio.
l Sizes 6 and 10
l For mounting:
– Size 6: Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-3, NFPA T3.5.1M Ra, and ANSI B93.7 D 03
– Size 10: Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-05, NFPA T3.5.1M R1, and ANSI B93.7 D 05
l Pressure reduction in channel A, B or P
l Four pressure ratings:
– 25 bar (360 PSI), 75 bar (1100 PSI), 150 bar (2175 PSI), and 210 bar (3050 PSI)
l Adjustment type:
– Rotary knob
l Size 10, 20
l Nominal pressure 100, 200 Bar
l Mounts on ISO 5781-06, 08, or 10
l 4 adjustment types for pressure adjustment, optionally:
– Rotary knob
– Hex screw with protective cap
– Lockable rotary knob with scale
– Rotary knob with scale